18 Jul God’s Will for a Healthy Church – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-28
Thursday Night Study – 7/17/2015
Pastor Bryan Parish
“God’s Will for a Healthy Church”
- God’s Will and Attitudes 5:16-18
- Be Perpetually Joyful (5:16)
- Be Perpetually Praying (5:17)
- Be Perpetually Thankful (5:18)
- God’s Will and the Holy Spirit 5:19-22
- Be Open to the Spirit (5:19)
- Be Open to Prophecy (5:20)
- Be Open to Balance (5:21)
- Be Open to Holiness (5:22)
- God’s Will and the Church 5:23-28
- Be Completely Sanctified (5:23-24)
- Be Burdened Intercessors (5:25)
- Be Genuinely Loving (5:26)
- Be Hungry for the Word (5:27)
- Be Receptive to Grace (5:28)
“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies. Test all things; hold fast what is good. Abstain from every form of evil. Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.
Brethren, pray for us.
Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss.
I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read to all the holy brethren.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.”
(1 Thessalonians 5:16–28 NKJV)
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.