11 Jun The Nature of God and the Gifts of God – 1 Peter 4:10-11
Sunday Service – 6/11/2017
Pastor Bryan Parish
“The Nature of God and the Gifts of God”
- The Grace Behind the Gift 4:10
- Each One
- Received A Gift
- Minister it to One Another
- As Good Stewards
- The Manifold Grace of God
- The Power Behind the Gifts 4:11
- The Principle for the Speaking Gifts (4:11a)
- The Power for the Serving Gifts (4:11b)
- The Purpose for All the Gifts (4:11c)
1Pet. 4:10 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 11 If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.