16 Oct The Walk of the Liberating Gospel – Galatians 5:13-26
Sunday Service – 10/16/2016
Pastor Bryan Parish
“The Walk of the Liberating Gospel”
- Walking in Liberty 5.13-15
- The Meaning of Liberty (5.13)
- The Manifestation of Love (5.14)
- The Manipulation of Legalism (5.15)
- Walking in the Spirit 5.16-23
- The Simple Command (5.16)
- The Singular Opponent (5.17)
- The Stated Principle (5.18)
- The Sinful Manifestation (5.19-21)
- The Spiritual Lifestyle (5.22-23)
- Walking in Victory 5.24-26
- The Lifestyle for Victory (5.24)
- The Lifeline for Victory (5.25)
- The Limiters of Victory (5.26)
Gal. 5:13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
Gal. 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Gal. 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal. 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.