10 Dec Generational Blessings – Ruth 4:13-22
Sunday Service – 12/10/2017
Pastor Bryan Parish
- The Monumental Blessings of Boaz and Ruth 4.13
- The Blessings of Ruth (4.13a)
- The Blessings of Boaz (4.13b)
- The Multiple Blessings of Naomi 3.14-16
- The First Blessing for Naomi (3.14)
- The Four-Fold Blessings of Naomi (3.15-16)
- The Meaningful Blessings of the Neighbors 3.17
- Seen in the Naming of the Child (3.17a)
- Seen in the Relative of the Child (3.17b)
- The Mysterious Blessings in the Genealogy 4.18-22
- The Divine Purposes in Genealogies
- The Specific People in the Genealogy (4.18-22)
- The Five Women Hidden in the Genealogy (Matt 1.3-16)
- The Specific Place in the Genealogy
- The Revelation in the Genealogy
Ruth 4:13 So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife; and when he went in to her, the LORD gave her conception, and she bore a son. 14 Then the women said to Naomi, “Blessed be the LORD, who has not left you this day without a close relative; and may his name be famous in Israel! 15 And may he be to you a restorer of life and a nourisher of your old age; for your daughter-in-law, who loves you, who is better to you than seven sons, has borne him.” 16 Then Naomi took the child and laid him on her bosom, and became a nurse to him. 17 Also the neighbor women gave him a name, saying, “There is a son born to Naomi.” And they called his name Obed. He is the father of Jesse, the father of David.
Ruth 4:18 Now this is the genealogy of Perez: Perez begot Hezron; 19 Hezron begot Ram, and Ram begot Amminadab; 20 Amminadab begot Nahshon, and Nahshon begot Salmon; 21 Salmon begot Boaz, and Boaz begot Obed; 22 Obed begot Jesse, and Jesse begot David.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.