06 Oct Grace and Prayer – Ephesians 3:14-21
Thursday Service – 10/6/2016
Pastor Bryan Parish
“Grace and Prayer”
- The Father and Prayer 3.14-15
- The Posture in Prayer (3.14a)
- The Person of Prayer (3.15b)
- The Provocation for Prayer (3.15)
- The Spirt and Prayer 3.16
- The Person of Strength (3.16a)
- The Place of Strength (3.16b)
- The Son and Prayer 3.17-19a
- The Request of Christ (3.17a)
- The Love of Christ (3.17b-18)
- The Knowledge of Christ (3.19a)
- The Trinity and Prayer 3.19b
- The Praise in Prayer 3.20-21
- The Indescribable Motivation for Praise (3.20)
- The Unlikely Source of Praise (3.21)
Eph. 3:14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Eph. 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.