11 May Grace in the Church – Titus 2:6-12
Thursday Service – 5/11/2017
Pastor Bryan Parish
“Grace in the Church”
- The Adorning the Grace of God 2.6-10
- The Grace of God Adorned by Young Men (2.6)
- The Grace of God Adorned by Pastors (2.7-8)
- The Grace of God Adorned by Servants (2.9-10)
- The Revealing of the Grace of God 2.11-15
- The Grace of God Revealed in the Past (2.11)
- The Grace of God Revealed in the Future (2.12-13)
- The Grace of God Revealed in the Present (2.14-15)
Titus 2:6 Likewise, exhort the young men to be sober-minded, 7 in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility, 8 sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you.
Titus 2:9 Exhort bondservants to be obedient to their own masters, to be well pleasing in all things, not answering back, 10 not pilfering, but showing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things.
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, 12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.