26 Jul Partnership in the Gospel – Philippians 1:1-11
Sunday Study – 7/26/2015
Pastor Bryan Parish
“Partnership in the Gospel”
- Partnership and People 1:1-2
- The Human Connection (1:1)
- The Divine Connection (1:2)
- Partnership and Production 1:3-7
- Partnership Produces Gratitude (1:3-5)
- Partnership Produces Confidence (3:6-7)
- Partnership and Prayer 3:8-11
- Paul Loved the Church (3:8)
- Paul Prayed for the Church (3:9-11)
- Love that is Rooted in Knowledge and Discernment (3:9b-10a)
- Love that is Sincere and without Offense (3:10b)
- Love that is Filled with the Fruits of Righteousness (3:11)
“Paul and Timothy, bondservants of Jesus Christ,
To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace. For God is my witness, how greatly I long for you all with the affection of Jesus Christ.
And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.”
(Philippians 1:1–11 NKJV)
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.