12 Feb Simple Instructions for the Family – Colossians 3:18-4:1
Sunday Service – 2/12/2017
Pastor Bryan Parish
“Simple Instructions for the Family”
- Instructions to the Wives 3.18
- The Context of Submission
- The Meaning of Submission
- The Motivation of Submission
- The Blessings of Submission
- Instructions for The Husband 3.19
- Love Unconditionally (3.19a)
- Forgive Perpetually (3.19b)
- Instructions for the Family 3.20-21
- Instructions to Children (3.21)
- Instructions to Parents (3.22)
- Instruction for the Workplace 3.22-4.1
- Be Obedient (3.22)
- Be the Best Workers (3.23)
- Be Encouraged (3.24-25)
- Be Fair and Just (4.1)
Col. 3:18 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
Col. 3:19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be bitter toward them.
Col. 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord.
Col. 3:21 Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.
Col. 3:22 Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God. 23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. 25 But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality.
Col. 4:1 Masters, give your bondservants what is just and fair, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.