25 May The Kindness of God in the Church – Titus 3:1-8
Thursday Service – 5/25/2017
Pastor Bryan Parish
“The Kindness of God in the Church”
- The Kindness of God Prescribed 2.1-3
- The Conduct of Kindness (2.1-2)
- The Motivation for Kindness (2.3)
- The Kindness of God Detailed 3.4-7
- The Manifestation of the Kindness of God (3.4)
- The Motivation of the Kindness of God (3.5a)
- The Application of the Kindness of God (3.5b-7)
- The Kindness of God Lived Out 3.8
Titus 3:1 Remind them to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey, to be ready for every good work, 2 to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing all humility to all men. 3 For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Titus 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.