17 Sep The Main Response to 2nd Coming – 2 Peter 3:10-16
Sunday Service – 9/17/2017
Pastor Bryan Parish
“The Main Response to 2nd Coming”
- The Main Events of the Main Event 3.10
- The Impact on the Unbelievers (3.10a)
- The Impact on the Universe (3.10b)
- The Main Responses of the Believers 3.11-14
- A Foreign Lifestyle (3.11)
- A Confident Expectancy (3.12)
- A Joyous Anticipation (3.13)
- A Diligent Assurance (3.14)
- The Main Revelations of God’s Character 3.15-16
- The Longsuffering of God (3.15)
- The Grace of God (3.16)
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
2Pet. 3:14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.