14 Nov The Preeminence of Christ – Colossians 1:15-18
Sunday Service – 11/13/2016
Pastor Bryan Parish
“The Preeminence of Christ”
- His Preeminence Over Creation 1:15-17
- Seen in His Titles about Creation (1:15)
- Seen in His Performance in Creation (1:16)
- Seen in His Relation to Creation (1:17)
- His Preeminence Over the Church 1.18
- His Position in the Church (1.18a)
- His Position Over the Enemy of the Church (1.18b)
- His Position Over the Church (1.18c)
Col. 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.