08 Jan The Supersufficiency of Christ – Colossians 2:1-10
Sunday Service – 1/8/2017
Pastor Bryan Parish
“The Supersufficiency of Christ”
- The Blessings of Accurate Teaching 2:1-3
- The Blessings of a Concerned Pastor (2:1)
- The Blessings of Proper Doctrine (2:2-3)
- The Results of Accurate Teaching 2:4-7
- Protection from Deception (2:4)
- Security in the Midst of Attack (2:5)
- Simplicity of Dependence (2:6)
- Various Types of Growth (2:7)
- The Content of Accurate Teaching 2:8-10
- The Truth about False Teaching (2:8)
- The Truth about Christ (2:9)
- The Truth about Salvation (2:10)
Col. 2:1 For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh, 2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowledge of the mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, 3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Col. 2:4 Now this I say lest anyone should deceive you with persuasive words. 5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
Col. 2:6 As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
Col. 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.