23 Oct The Treatment of Sinners under the Liberating Gospel – Galatians 6:1-10
Sunday Service – 10/23/2016
Pastor Bryan Parish
“The Treatment of Sinners under the Liberating Gospel”
- The Perspectives of Spiritual Believers 6:1
- The Meaning in the Context
- The Meaning of Being Overtaken
- The Meaning of Being Spiritual
- The Meaning of Restore
- The Meaning of Gentleness
- The Meaning of Considering
- The Requirements of Every Believer 6:2-5
- Focus on Serving Others (6:2)
- Focus on Humility (6:3)
- Focus on Yourself (6:4)
- Focus on Your Own Responsibilities (6:5)
- Focus on Communicating Good Things (6:6)
- The Principles for All Believers 6:7-10
- Principle #1 (6:7)
- Principle #2 (6:8)
- Principle #3 (6:9)
- Principle #4 (6:10)
Gal. 6:1 Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. 2 Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. 3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. 4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. 5 For each one shall bear his own load.
Gal. 6:6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.
Gal. 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. 9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
You can also listen to our sermons on the Internet radio sites below by clicking on the icons.